Doesn’t junk DNA prove evolution?

Darwinists assume creatures evolved through random mutations. This leads to another assumption that human DNA must be full of useless sequences. They call it “junk DNA”. In 2001, the Human Genome Project was published. This massive project took years but eventually scientist sequenced the entire Human Genome. Secular scientists recognized about 5% of its purpose but they couldn’t figure out the other 95%. They quickly assume it had no purpose. They label these unknown regions “junk DNA” and claim them as evidence for evolution. More responsible scientists caution that this assumption came out way too soon. We should find out if it has a function before declaring that it doesn’t. The secular project Encode was launched to do just that. And in 2012, scores of researchers announced that at least 80% of the human genome is functional and this percentage will likely go up.  Other evolutionists objected, saying that these results must be wrong since they contradict Darwinism. No way should DNA have that much function. It should be full of useless junk. But the end results don’t lie. Most of our genetics are not junk. They were coded with top-notch performance, just like we’d expect from an all-powerful designer.