The purpose of this website is to discuss the topic about whether God exists.
If God does not exists, many people who believe he does may be wasting their time. People spend time learning about God so that they can please him. Time is spent serving God. Some people are even willing to die for him. People also feel accountable for their actions when they believe that God exists. There is a sense of guilt and fear of judgment if they do things they believe are wrong. Believing in God is believed to have resulted in social order.
But what if God exists and we die without knowing him? What if heaven and hell are real? Isn’t the topic of God’s existence important enough for us to investigate?
Blaise Pascal was a seventeenth century French philosopher, theologian, mathematician and physicist. He came up with a model for humans to bet with their lives that God exists or not. Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists. If God doesn’t exist, he may have lost some worldly pleasures he would have avoided. Yet he too would have a rich life living his life in a wholesome way. If God does exist, he stands to receive eternal happiness because he gains favor from God during his life. On the other hand, if a person live as though God doesn’t exist, and God does, he would have to face eternal misery of not acknowledging God while he was alive.
Our websites are:
- Comprehensive: All the pertinent topics pertaining to a particular religion or worldview are discussed
- Organized: Posts are grouped by topics so that it is easy for anyone to understand the religion
- Sharable: Topics are explained by short videos that can be shared with other people
- Searchable: Posts and even transcripts of videos are searchable
- Multi-lingual: Read and understand the content in any language